10 months ago
Carolina Rollermeule kry nuwe degerminator Uncategorized
Die ou en die nuwe ! Groot dag , groot verbetering in Carolina Rollermeule se bestaan. Gooi mielies, nou gaan ons maal ! Nuwe Buhler Degemenator / Ontkiemmer 🍻
Meer oor die Buhler Degerminator:
Corn Degerminator MHXM-M
Consistent product quality with minimal fines.
Thanks to gentle treatment of the product, the germ, epidermis and endosperm are neatly separated with minimal quantities of fines. This results inpure, first-class products of consistently high quality.
Flexible degermination delivers high value for money.
- As a result of intensive processing between the roll rotor and screen jacket as well as the appropriate setting of the retarding pressure at the outlet, a high degree of degermination is achieved – resulting in maximum yield of the main product.
- The production of certain products – e.g. flaking grits – requires wet degermination. The MHXM-M is also suitable for use in this process; thus, its flexibility leads to greater cost-efficiency.
- The MHXM-G version of the corn degerminator allows the germ to be extracted as a whole particle and integrated in the value-added chain.
Low fat content through dry degermination.
- Through the dry degermination process, the corn degerminator MHXM-M ensures that an kernel with low fat content remains after the degermination process is completed.
- During dry degermination, the product does not come in contact with water. This offers a hygienic advantage as compared to wet degermination.
Pre-conditioning without steam lowers costs.
The highly efficient dry degermination carried out by the MHXM-M offers the user further advantages: Since the process requires neither adding water nor pre-conditioning with steam, operating and investment costs are reduced.